1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups of all purpose flour
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 cups of buttermilk
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1. In a bowl, whisk together the salt, baking powder, baking soda, flour and sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and buttermilk.
3. Drizzle in the butter as you continue to whisk.
4. Switch to a wooden spoon and make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients.
5. Pour in the wet ingredients and stir until almost completely combined, but not overworked.
6. On a pre-heated, non-stick griddle, scoop 1/3 cup of batter and cook until bubbles begin to form, flip and cook until golden.
Serve immediately with mixed, sliced berries and syrup.
*Original recipe from https://ohsweetbasil.com